Monday 15 February 2010

Voluptuous + Victorious!

Volupte last night was an absolute sensation and feast for the senses :)
Pics coming very soon (when I get home + upload them!)
Been rehearsing all day, half asleep after dancing all night - but such fun! And rehearsals today were awesome - we're really getting to grips with the transitions between monologues and starting to find the core / heart of each piece. I notice that we are very ambitious...
Also, I realised again today how powerful an experience it is for a group to get together and learn + explore these pieces. Every time I work with this script I discover more. More about women, about myself as a woman, about life, about vaginas, about cunt, ha - just HAD to say it!
Well, should be a riot.
Also now that I have the programmes in hand I have a real sense of how much is on during See You Next Tuesday - might as well move into The New Players between the 8th + 20th I because I want to see every show!
V-POWER / V-LOVE
Yeah!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment